Do You Fix Bikes?
- Yes we Repair Bikes, we have a full service shop. We have parking at the rear and a rear entrance to make things easier. In the Peak Season (Spring) we get a little backlogged so we recommend to give us a call ahead @ 204-253-5896
- We repair all makes and models of "Bicycles"
What are your Hours of Operation?
- Our Hours are listed under out contact information. We are often closed on statutory holidays, check our website or call us to find out. If you call us on a holiday and we do not answer, chances are that we are out riding.
How Long Of A Wait Is It To Get My Bike Fixed?
- We try to run as short of a time as possible, although in the spring time we can run into a week or two wait. If you purchased your bike from us let us know, we dedicate some time each day just to service bikes bought from us. For our service lead times right now call us at 204-253-5896.
Do You Pick Up Bikes For Repairs?
- No, unfortunately we do not offer any pickup or delivery service for bicycles. However we do rent bicycles for half price when you have a bicycle in for service. If you purchase a new bike we also rent bike racks for cars for half price when you pick up a new bike as well.
Do You Fix Flat Tires?
- Yes we fix flat tires, while you wait we might add. However we do not patch tubes. "Most" Bicycles the charge is $15/flat after taxes, including parts and labor.
Do You Take Trade In's?
- No unfortunately we do not accept trade ins. The only trade in's we take are Children's bikes that are part of our Kids Half Back Program.
Do You Special Order?
- If we do not have what you are looking for in our 10,000+ sq. feet of showroom chances are we can order it. Stop by or give us a call and we can help find what you are looking for. If you want to order we simply need a 20% Deposit.
Do You Install Car Racks?
- We are a full Thule Authorized dealer and one of the few Thule Dealers with a drive in Vehicle Installation Bay (Although on a nice day our installers might take the chance to bask in the sun). Labor rates start at $30. For Non-Thule Racks or racks purchased elsewhere we will be happy to quote you upon seeing your equipment. If our installers feel that the rack will not fit your vehicle properly we reserve to right to refuse installation.
Do You Wax Skis?
- We service all makes of Skis and Snowboards.
- We sell Nordic Skis from many of the major manufacturers such as Salomon, Fischer, Swix, and More.