- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
- M30 cap with self-extracting crank bolt and washer - Compatible with 2013 and newer FSA Gossamer cranks
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
- PolyCarbonate headset spacers with the FSA logo - Variety of colors, sold in bags of 10
- Open rib design for easy entry - Super lightweight and durable
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
$32.99 - $255.99
- Enables the use of a MegaExo (24mm spindle) crankset on a BB90 (Trek Madone) frame - Choose MegaExo carbon (ceramic bearings with red-anodized aluminum shields) or alloy (stainless steel bearings with black plastic shields)
- CrMo headset with oversized 3/16" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings and an alloy top cover - Mallet: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 15.4mm/13.6mm - Color: Black - Weight: 150g
- Forged steel cups with caged 5/32" ball bearings - TH-857 features a alloy top cover - TH Series: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 14.9mm/11mm - Color: Black - Weight: 126g
$44.99 - $123.99
Dial in your perfect bike fit with FSA's Omega Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features stainless steel bolt hardware.
$44.99 - $65.99
- Pig DH-Pro feature angular contact sealed upper bearing and an industrial cartridge sealed bearing with an alloy upper cup and CrMo lower cup - Pig feature oversized 1/4" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings - Big Fat Pig feature super oversized caged ball bearings - Pig: External Cup, traditional - Pig S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Big Fat Pig S.H.I.S.: EC49/38.1|EC49/40 - Pig DH Pro S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 15.4mm/13.6mm (Pig), 17mm/11.7mm (Big Fat Pig), 15.5mm/16mm (Pig DH Pro) - Color: Black - Weight: 193g (Pig), 345g (Big Fat Pig), 198g (Pgi DH Pro)
- Fits over ISIS spindle end, extra deep for longer spindles - Compatible with internally splined bottom bracket cups (i.e. all Race Face ISIS, all FSA ISIS, most Shimano)
- Gyro compatible, 45/45 degree angular contact cartridge bearings, alloy crown race - Impact: 45x45 degree Campagnolo Integrated - S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 8mm/1mm - Color: Black, Orange, Red - Weight: 68g
- Stainless steel measurement tool has gauges for all current headset bearing standards (Campagnolo, Cane creek, TH/FSA) - Includes inside gauges for headtubes and cups and outside gauges for bearings
- No. series headsets offer excellent performance and value - No. 8b: 36x45 degree Cane Creek Integrated, or No. 10: Zero Stack shallow available for 1-1/8" applications - No. 10 S.H.I.S.: ZS44/28.6|ZS44/30 - No. 8B S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 5.2mm/3.7mm (No. 10), 8mm/1mm (No. 8B) - Color: Black - Weight: 93g (No. 10), 74g (No. 8B)
- 42x30x7mm BB30 cartridge bearings housed in a press-fit, composite sleeve assembly for use with a BB386EVO or BB30 crankset in a BB386EVO or Press-Fit 30 (PF30) frame - Road sets include bearings, shields and a wavy washer - Mountain sets include bearings, shields and a spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
$77.99 - $319.99
- Road sets include bearings, shields, c-clips and wavy washer for bearing retention/tension - Mountain sets include bearings, shields, c-clips and spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
$77.99 - $79.99
Upgrade your bike with FSA's Omega Road Handlebar. The double-butted, tapered and shot-peened aluminum construction makes this bar light and durable. It also features an ergonomic curve for comfort and a variety of hand positions. Plus, the Omega even sports a groove that makes cable routing easy.
$79.99 - $85.99
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
$79.99 - $115.99
Swoop down descents and through corners with FSA's Wing Pro Compact handlebar. It features a flat top for palm-pleasing ergonomics and remarkable aerodynamics. Plus, the Wing Pro Compact is designed with a reduced reach and drop to enhance rider comfort and ergonomics. And, let's not forget the double-butted aluminum construction that is strong, lightweight and clip-on compatible.
- Enables the use of a BB386EVO (30mm spindle) crankset on a 68mm English threaded frame
FSA's Energy Seatpost features 3D-forged, CNC aluminum construction with a forged, high-strength aluminum seat clamp head. The one-bolt clamp offers simple, solid set up.
$89.99 - $122.99
FSA's SL-K Stem is a perfect upgrade for your favorite ride. It's made of 3D-forged and CNC-machined aluminum, so it's light, durable and stiff enough for any road or mountain riding adventure. Plus, the SL-K features a feathery carbon fiber front cap for handlebar clamping security.
FSA's Pro Road chainrings are made from CNC-machined 7000-series aluminum for low weight. The teeth are ramped and pinned for excellent shifting, too.
Don't compromise your ergonomics! The Wing Compact Handlebar from FSA provides proper positioning and support. They feature a 34mm Ergo top for excellent bar-top comfort. The double-butted aluminum bars are light, stiff, and shot-peened for strength. The 120mm-wide center section offers plenty of real estate for your favorite accessories. Double-groove cable routing is compatible with any drivetrain system and provides a simple, clean way to install your cables.
$115.99 - $151.99
Don't compromise your ergonomics! The Wing Compact Handlebar from FSA provides proper positioning and support. They feature a 34mm flat Ergo top for excellent bar-top comfort. The quad-butted aluminum bars are light, stiff, and shot-peened for strength. The 120mm-wide center section offers plenty of real estate for your favorite accessories. Double-groove cable routing is compatible with any drivetrain system and provides a simple, clean way to install your cables.
FSA's Vero Compact Crankset features a ramped and pinned alloy outer chainring with a tough chromoly inner chainring. And, its cold-forged aluminum crankarms are stiff and lightweight with ankle-friendly countours. - Shimano/SRAM 9-speed compatible - Spindle interface: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 688g
FSA's SL-K handlebar is the ultimate mix of lightweight and strong, for a handlebar that is designed for all types of riding. Its CSI (Carbon Structural Integration) construction marries the best of both carbon and aluminum construction. The carbon helps keep the vibration to a minimum, while the aluminum core maintains its strength. The SL-K handlebar maintains XC weight with Enduro strength. With both medium 18mm rise or flat options and a solid 740mm width, this bar will help with a perfect fit, great control, and utmost performance for even the most demanding rider in mind. - Weight: 235g - Width: 740mm - Material: Carbon - Upsweep: 4° - Backsweep: 9°
FSA's K-Force OS-99 CSI is 3-D forged and CNC machined from AL2014 before a uni-directional (UD) carbon weave skin is applied through the Carbon Structural Integration (CSI) process. To further reduce weight the OS-99 uses a 4-bolt sculpted AL2014 alloy/carbon faceplate and titanium hardware. CSI is a process that permanently bonds carbon to alloy, to create a true hybrid product, with many of the benefits of aluminum and carbon. - Stack Height: 41mm - Weight: 126g (100mm)
- Specifically designed FatBike crankset with forged aluminum arms and 100mm MegaExo 24mm spindle pressed into drive arm - 10-speed mountain double - Designed for fatbikes with 100mm bottom bracket shells - Integrated MegaExo bottom bracket with external bearing cups - 22/36t aluminum rings with ramps and pins - BCD (rings): 64/104mm (22/36) - Includes CrMo chainring bolts
Page 1 of 2 Next page