For Shimano and Truvativ cranks. Use with a 6mm hex key.
Shimano, TL-FC16, Hollowtech II crank arm preload adjustment tool
$3.99 - $99.99
Stiff and strong tire levers. Compact and lightweight.
Size: 13x2cm A set including 3 levers This is only 1 set of 3 levers.
$4.99 - $5.19
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
If you have a bike with disc brakes, you'll want Park's Rotor Truing Fork. It allows you to gently adjust bent and damaged disc-brake rotors. It's made from high-quality steel and features 2 laser-cut slots for precise adjustments and a vinyl handle for comfort and control.
- Forged 8 groove spoke wrench - For spoke tension adjustment on 10G-15G nipples
1/2" Dr. bit socket H10 for Campagnolo® B.B. 10mm bolt
Double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, the other side is the tool to remove the dust cap out of the cranks, using a hex key you can easily install/remove the chaining bolts.
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
• Lightweight reinforced nylon construction • Smooth edges won't scratch rims or pinch tubes • Storage clip features built-in abrasive surface
- Kraton-rubberized grip area for comfort and control - Y-grip profile for improved torque - 70Y2: 3-sided Y-wrench (4,5,6mm) - 74A1: Double-sided, removable bits (3, 4, 5, 6mm hex bits and flat-head & Phillips screwdriver bits) - 60A2: 3-sided socket (8, 9, 10mm)
- Replacement breaker pin for chain drive - 9/10 speed only
$5.99 - $6.99
TB-1901: 3mm x 0.5, for rear wheel drop-out alignment screws TB-1902: 5mm x 0.8, for water bottle, toe clip, fender and rack bosses TB-1903: 6mm x 1.0, for cantilever brakes and large fender bosses TB-1904: 10mm x 1.0, for derailleur hanger
$5.99 - $9.99
TB-1085: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels. Use with 21mm wrench or 1/2” Drive ratchet wrench. TB-1045: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels . Use with an adjustable” or 24 mm wrench. Available to work with TB-FW10 or TB –FW20 while disassembling. TB-1045 can be turned with TB-8830.
Heat treated and made to last. For 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm nipples.
Hub cone wrenches available in various sizes
Ergonomic T-Handle. Extra long sockets to fit the deepest of rims.
- High grade steel screwdriver - Ergonomically-designed grip
$5.99 - $10.99
Various spoke wrenches for differing spoke sizes and companies.
3 specially designed tire levers to install, remove and clean up tubular tire setups. Black lever shaped to help remove glue from rim. Orange levers shaped to help with safe removal and installation of tires.
Removes SunTour® 2-notch freewheels. Not recommended for SunTour® four to six notch freewheels. Use with 23mm wrench. TB-1035 can be turned with TB-8830.
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin fits Park Tool's CT-6, CT-6.2, and CT-6.3 Chain Tools (each sold separately). • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • NOTE: The 985-1 will also push out the chain rivet completely from the chain side plate.
$6.99 - $11.99
Hex Key Wrench available in two sizes: 2/2.5/3mm and 4/5/6mm
For 3.2, 3.3, 3.5, and 4.0mm nipples.
4/5/6mm Hex wrench with Ball Ends.
Park's Hex Wrenches are every mechanic's best friend. They are constructed from industrial quality steel for durability and feature chamfered tips for a precision fit. And, their convenient L shape is perfect for jobs that require lots of leverage or for getting to hard-to-reach bolts.
- Wheel system-specific spoke wrenches
Page 1 of 22 Next page