- Waterproof, 5 mm thick neoprene with nylon lamination on each side.
- Those who suffer from Raynaud's or numb, cold hands due to the cold, wind, rain or snow can continue to ride and train through fall & winter.
- Bar Mitts stay open allowing easy access & removal of hands.
- Easily installed & removed. Has an inside velcro cinch that attaches around the handlebars which keeps the Mitts in place.
- Can open zipper to cool off if you get overheated.
- S/M is the original one size fits all. 10" wide by shifters/brakes & 11" long. Used with or without lighter/thinner glove liners or fingers gloves.
- Large is 10.5" wide by shifters/brakes, 12" long & has a 1" gusset (extra neoprene) on the inside & outside seam.
- XL is 11" wide by shifters/brakes, 13.25" long & has a 1' gusset (extra neoprene) on the inside & outside seam.
- Large & XL Mitts are designed to accommodate thicker/heavier gloves, but thin liners can be used also.
- Mitts are also available to accommodate Bar Ends (2 holes) or a Bar End Mirror (1 hole).
- Reflective material on seam & logo.
|w/ Bar End Holes / Small/Medium||125-0303||BAR60635119S|
|w/ Mirror Hole / Small/Medium||125-0305||BAR60632803S|
|Regular / Small/Medium||125-0300||BAR39211414K|
|w/ Bar End Holes / Large||125-0304||BAR54739399S|
|w/ Mirror Hole / Large||125-0306||BAR54155423S|
|Regular / Large||125-0302|
|w/ Bar End Holes / X-Large||125-0308||BAR59409148S|
|w/ Mirror Hole / X-Large||125-0309||BAR5982305S|
|Regular / X-Large||125-0307||BAR38857618K|