Building value for our customers means not only having the best service and products, but the best prices too.
We work hard to keep our prices competitive and save you money. If you find a lower price at any local competitor or Canadian online retailer we’ll match it, before or after you buy.
If you’re not sure if a product is eligible for our Price Protection Promise, just ask. We’ll always try our best to give you our most competitive price possible.
We’ll price match:
- In-stock products of the same brand, model year, size and colour, in new condition from an authorized dealer, priced in Canadian dollars.
- Previously purchased items within 30 days of transaction.
To be eligible you must provide:
- Proof of a lower advertised price in the form of a printed quote, valid advertisement, product page URL (web address) or online shopping cart.
- Your original receipt and original method of payment if price-matching a product within 30 days of purchase.
We don’t price match:
- Online third party retailers like eBay, Amazon, or Chain Reaction Cycles.
- Rebates, coupons, limited quantity items, promotions, or combined offers like BOGO.
- Special Order items.
- Miss-prints or advertising errors.
We perform price-matches online or in-store. For online price-matches reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the required information listed above. While our goal is to maintain current and accurate pricing in our online catalog, there is the potential for mistakes including inaccurate product availability and pricing. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding should any prices or information be incorrect. All online orders are subject to processing and approval; payment at checkout is simply for authorization purposes. If an error in an order exists, Woodcock Cycle Works is not responsible and we will notify the customer of the error with potential options for resolution.