Covid 19 Protocols
Date Modified: January 20th, 2022
Please note the following operational changes.
Revised hours of operation:
Monday to Friday: 10:00am-7:00pm
EFFECTIVE WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 10th, 2021
- We will be operating at maximum capacity
- MASKS WILL STILL BE MANDATORY within our retail space and at our curbside door.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided at the entrance
- Please no outside food or drink
- No consuming beverages while shopping. Our café has seating both indoors as well as outdoors if you would like to sit and have a drink.
We are open to the public with the following protocols and safety measures in place.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU?
Both our front and back doors are now unlocked. We recommend that if you do not require in-person shopping that you visit our webstore. We have curbside pickup, city-wide delivery, and nation-wide shipping available to you!
You can also call or email us at any time for advice. We will do our best to assist you remotely with anything you might require!
MANDATORY FACE COVERINGS: Masks will still be mandatory within our retail space and at our curbside door.
SOCIAL DISTANCING/SANITIZING PROTOCOLS:
We are following strict sanitization protocols and social distancing measures within our store. All staff and customers are to remain 6ft apart at all times while in the shop.
All bicycles being brought in and out of the store will be thoroughly sanitized with 99% isopropyl alcohol in order to protect customers and staff. We are currently sanitizing hard surfaces and high contact points regularly.
If you are needing any work done for your bicycle or skis, please use our Service Form and we will book you in for the next available date.
Once your appointment has been made, please bring your items to the curbside drop-off/pick up table at the back of the shop 24-48 hours in advance. If no one is there, knock lightly on the door and someone will be out shortly to assist you.
ONLINE PURCHASES/CURBSIDE PICKUP:
Any purchases must be made through our website. We do not accept payment over the phone. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pickup, come down to the store and head to the back of the building where we have a curbside table set up. If no one is there, knock lightly on the door and someone will be out shortly to assist you.
If you prefer to remain in your vehicle, you can call us at 204-253-5896 ex: 2 and let us know your name, vehicle, and the product you are here to pick up. We will come out with the product as soon as we are able. If you have difficulty reaching us by phone due to higher than usual call volumes, please approach the curbside door and knock.
7 DAY BIKE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
We want you to love your bike and #newbikeday, but sometimes the bike you chose is not the dream ride you always wanted, therefore: We offer a 7 day exchange only for a bicycle of equal or greater value. Some restrictions apply:
- All equipment is expected to be returned to us in showroom condition.
- Exchanges will be approved once we have been able to inspect the product.
- Restocking fees may apply if there is any damage to the bicycle or accessories.
- Exchanges may be refused outright if the bicycle is not in showroom condition.
- Heavily used or excessively dirty bicycles will be refused for exchange.
- Any bicycle boxed and shipped will be final sale.
- Accessories mounted to the bicycle may be charged a restocking fee, or labor fee for removal and re-installation.
- All original packaging and original receipt must accompany all items being exchanged.
- All bicycles sold with a signed Pre-Purchase Agreement before October 2nd, will be eligible for a refund 7 days after taking possession of the bicycle. All exclusions apply.
SKI RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY: We will be allowing exchange of items purchased in a ski package for reasons due to fit for up to 14 days after purchase. Items must be in unused and resellable condition, accompanied by all packaging and the original receipt. Please email email@example.com for more information regarding this policy.
TEST RIDES: We are now allowing test rides, weather permitting. We are happy to assist you in getting sized for a bike if you come in store, give us a call, or email us.
Please feel free to contact us during our revised business hours at 204-253-5896 or reach out to us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and stay safe,
The Woodcock Team