The Abus Padlock Model 78 features a case-hardened steel shackle for serious protection. It also boasts Abus' easy-touch dial and quick-read numbers so you can unlock this tough padlock with ease.
This bracket is designed to either mount to your seatpost or top tube. The bracket is designed to hold your lock while you are riding.
- Light-duty steel lock mechanism - Paint protecting thick vinyl coating - 2 keys included - 6mm thick cable - Length: 80cm / 32-inches
The KryptoFlex 525 Seatsaver Cable is a 2.5-foot cable ideal for securing your bike's seat and seatpost. It's 5mm braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance and the vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. The KryptoFlex 525 cable is 3/16-inch x 2.5-feet.
The TexKF Mini is designed to carry coil cables, cable and Steel-O-Flex locks (sold separately) and can be mounted on round and non-round frame tubes with a diameter or 21-80mm utilizing the flexible textile sleeve. This bracket can mount within the frame or on the side.
- Light-duty steel lock mechanism - Paint protecting thick vinyl coating - 2 keys included - Mounting bracket not included
- 10mm coated steel cable - Think vinyl cable coating paint protection - 2 looped ends
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Laminated Steel Padlock. It sports a double deadbolt locking mechanism and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
$16.99 - $21.99
ABUS' Cobra Cable is made of strong, flexible, 10mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap.
This bracket is for convenient carrying of U-shackle locks - Mounts on round frames with a diameter of 28 - 36mm - Includes screws in two different lengths - Plastic bracket for mounting with rubber inlays for a secure hold - Index marks on the bracket to simplify subsequent mountings - Comfortable one-hand operation - Very quick mounting
- 3-Digit NonResettable Combination - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
These adapters are for mounting rear wheel locks to the bike frame.
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
We know you only want the best for your bike. Keep it safe with an Electra ABUS lock. - Combination lock comes with 3-digit numeric code that can be easily set once purchased - Durable, fabric-covered 110cm / 3'7" chain - Steel thickness: 4mm
$21.99 - $23.99
- Medium-duty steel ball lock - Paint protecting thick vinyl coating - Resettable Combination - Mounting bracket included
The KryptoFlex 1007 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1007 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 7-feet.
$24.99 - $29.99
Protect your stuff or it's gone. We don't care how nice the neighborhood looks. Use the ABUS 1200 Combo Lock. It's 3.5-feet long and resists prying and cutting for maximum protection wherever you park. This serious chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and the combination can easily be set to any number you want. Hint: don't use 1234.
This bracket provides easy transport for the BORDO 6055 Lite. - Simple, tool-free mounting due to convenient clutching straps - The lock can be easily removed by sliding forwards out of the bracket - Perfect for small framed bikes
Onguard's Akita cable lock provides years of reliable protection. This lock comes in several different cable widths, offering various levels of security. All are easy to use and super tough. Plus, they all boast OnGuard's reliable and safe X2 double-bolt locking mechanism and come with five laser-cut keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key with a built-in light.
$27.99 - $29.99
- Medium-duty steel ball lock - Paint protecting thick vinyl coating - 2 keys included - Mounting bracket included
Use the ABUS 1500 Lock and protect your stuff. It's 2-feet long and resists prying and cutting for security wherever you park. This serious 4mm-thick chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and it comes with two keys.
Designed specifically for ABUS's uGrip Bordo 5700, this convenient carrying case makes for easy, rattle-free transportation of your lock. If you have more than one bike you lock up, mount one of these cases on each bike so can just grab your lock off one bike, slide it into the case on the one you're about to ride, and off you go. - Flexible mounting options–mounts via hook-and-loop straps or screws directly into bottle cage mounts - Silicone grippers on straps protect frame from damage and prevents slipping - Convenient "push to release" closure makes it extremely easy to get lock in and out of case
With OnGuard's Doberman Combo lock, all you need is your bike, the lock, and a number you can remember. This combination lock uses four numbers and can be reset any time. It's made from a strong steel cable covered with tough vinyl to protect both itself and your bike. The Doberman Combo is also self-coiling for easy transport.
OnGuard's Doberman is a strong self-coiling steel cable secured with OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock, which resists picking, drilling, and cutting. The cable has a tough vinyl cover which protects your bike. For convenience, the Doberman comes with a mounting bracket so you can carry the lock on your bike. And you get five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
- Heavy-duty smooth steel ball lock - Durable nylon sheath - 2 keys included - Tough 6mm thick heat-treated steel links - Length: 75cm / 29.5-inches
- Heavy-duty smooth steel ball lock - Durable nylon sheath - Resettable Combination - Tough 6mm thick heat-treated steel links
- 12mm flexible braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance - Includes hook-n-loop strap for extra stability during transportation - Lock head rotates 360 degrees for easier handling during lock-up and removal - Integrated 4-digit resettable combination lock with indexed number dials for error-free combination setting - Patented reset design for ease of use - 12mm thick cable - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
- Heavy-duty smooth steel ball lock - Armored steel cable - 2 keys included
- Doubledown double bolt security - 14mm hardened steel shackle - Mounting bracket included - 2 keys included
Page 1 of 5 Next page