Ideal rearview mirror for straight and straight curved handlebars. The Dooback II mirror can be folded away and is ideal for leisure or city use whilst also being compatible with e-Bikes. The mirror is very large and is made in France using an unbreakable material. - Multi-position rearview mirror, now with larger 56cm² surface - Universal bar end mounting - Fully adjustable - Foldable - Shatterproof ABS chrome - Extra-wide and convex for a wider field of view and increased security - Made in France
Universal mounting system to fit on handlebar, bar ends, frame or fork. - Shock resistant - Mirror angle fully adjustable - Easy installation no tools needed - Comes with bracket to fit 22 to 60 mm (7/8" to 2 1/3")
The Original Mirrycle Mirror fits older style brake levers which use non-aero cable routing, as shown in the photo.
- 3" diameter convex mirror for wide viewing angle - Mount left or right side - Perfect for MTB, hybrid, or commuter handlebars - Bar end mount adjusts to fit 15-22mm inner diameter - Swing arm offers full range adjustment on 3 axes and folds for storage/transport
- 3" diameter convex mirror for wide viewing angle - Mount left or right side - Perfect for MTB, hybrid, or commuter handlebars - Bar end mount adjusts to fit 15-22mm inner diameter - Easy adjustment with 3 pivot points
The sleek and ultralight BM-45 bar end mirror easily attaches to drop and flat bars, making it perfect for all bikes. Constructed of aluminum and glass for durability and nearly distortion-free viewing, the BM-45 represents the height of handlebar mirror construction and design. Minimal projection from the bar means never having to sacrifice clean aesthetics for critical rear-view safety again.
- Multi position mirror - Universal bar end mounting - Fully adjustable with 3 angle rotation - Folds on impact - Extra large and convex unbreakable chrome plated ABS mirror face: better peripheral vision.
E-bike compatible mirror. Ideal for urban or leisure. The Espion Z56 mirror has a sturdy stem made from a reinforced fiberglass composite material and it can be fixed to the handlebars. This bar-end mirror has the largest mirror on the market. - 56cm² reflective surface - Ideal for urban or leisure use - E-bike friendly - Made from unbreakable ABS chrome - Double adjustment at 360 degrees to tailor the orientation to your position - Foldable for storage and protection of the mirror
- Retractable handle bar end mirror - Mounting: Universal bar end fitting
- Made for use on road bikes, the spin 25 mirror is completely position adjustable. - Small and discrete but still offers a great field of view. - Ideal for drop bar handlebars on road and gravel bikes - Solid – mirror made of unbreakable chrome abs. - Adjustable – orientation can be adjusted easily to give you the best field of view for your position. - Reversible – can be installed on left or right side of handlebars - Folds away against the bars for protection when not in use.
Reversible helmet mirror. Compatible with any helmet, the Z Eye is ideal for touring and leisure use. - 360° rotation mirror - Mounting: Universal with velcro straps - Convex mirror - Weight: 20g
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
Retro Mirror Sprintech MTB/City Pair of Black Mirrors. Mirrors for Mountain Bikes/Straight Bar. Ideal for urban commuters. Placed on both sides of the handlebars, the Sprintech MTB/City rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the caps from each end of the handlebars and insert the Sprintech MTB/City rearview mirrors. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position.
Increase your on-bike safety with Selle Italia's Eyelink Panorama Mirror. It adds very little weight and a lot of benefit—keeping you from having to turn your head to look behind you. - View: wide-angle panoramic - Weight: 75 grams - Size: 125 × 178mm - Mirror thickness: 2mm
The LTD Mirrycle Mirror quickly attaches to Bontrager Isozone handlebars using the supplied wrench. It has a convex mirror for a wide field of view to help you clearly see approaching traffic. And the mirror easily adjusts to your optimum viewing angle.
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
Break or crack a Mirrycle mirror without ruining the mounting hardware? This replacement mirror is just the ticket! Replacement Mirror Holder with Mirror. Fits on The Mountain, LTD, Original, and Road Mirrycle Mirrors. - Hardware not included
- Lightweight - Easy to install (suggested for left side) - Stays in place
- 1.5" diameter convex mirror for wide viewing angle - Mounts left or right side - Self-adhesive mounting base with detachable arm - Telescoping arm adjusts from 5" to 8" - Mirror rotates 360°
Objects in mirror are cooler than they appear. Look back at it Add a touch more personality and a touch more safety. Install, adjust and cruise. It's that easy. Product details: - Can be adjusted for use on right or left side of handlebars - Designed for Electra kraton lock-on grips - Dimensions of mirror: 10cm wide x 6cm tall x 10cm long arm
Look back at it Add a touch more personality and a touch more safety. Install, adjust and cruise. It's that easy. Objects in mirror are cooler than they appear. - Can be adjusted for use on right or left side of handlebars - Designed for Electra kraton lock-on grips - Dimensions of mirror: 10 cm wide x 6 cm tall x 10 cm long arm
Electra's Chrome Mirror not only looks great, it also offers a view of the road behind you, so it ramps up your bike's style and safety. Plus, mounting is easy with the included clamp.
Look back at it Add a touch more personality and a touch more safety. Install, adjust and ride. It's that easy. Objects in mirror are more awesome than they appear. - Can be adjusted for use on right or left side of handlebars - Designed to fit on capped open-ended grips - Mirror dimensions: 10 cm wide x 6 cm tall x 10 cm long arm
Look back at it Add a touch more personality and a touch more safety. Install, adjust and ride. It's that easy. Objects in mirror are more awesome than they appear. - Can be adjusted for use on right or left side of handlebars - Designed to fit on capped open-ended grips - Mirror dimensions: 10cm wide x 6cm tall x 10cm long arm
Add a touch of cool to your bike while increasing your riding safety. - Designed for Electra Fashion, Attitude, and Classic Cruiser models - Not compatible with the Townie collection - Can be adjusted for use on right- or left-hand side of handlebars - 10 cm wide x 6 cm tall x 10 cm long arm
- Made in the USA - Wide field of view with three pivot points for total adjustability - Lightweight and optically correct - Fits helmet visors and eyeglasses; will fit helmets with adapter
The Zefal Z-Eye Mirror is a helmet mounted rear view mirror that is ideal for trekking and leisure use. Easy to adjust and compatible with any helmet. Construction: Unbreakable chrome plated plastic Mounting : Universal with Velcro straps Orientation : Multiple rotating and longitudinal adjustments Extra Features Mirror surface : 10cm Mirror : Convex Weight 20g
Page 1 of 1