Our premium 1X RaceFace direct mount Oval chainrings are designed for CINCH system RaceFace uses to mount chainring directly to the crank. If you have 4 arm RF crank, look at 104bcd Oval ring.
Advantages of our special Direct mount chainrings:
- Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
- Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- They save weight because they don't need the spider and chainring bolts.
- The ability of installation of a smaller ring sizes that can't be mounted on regular spider.
- Superb quality and great look.
- You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker.
- You will not "feel" the oval shape at all
- Reduces stress on knees
The World's lightest oval (elliptical) RaceFace spiderless traction chainring - period!. Non circular chainrings, Non-round chainrings. Asymmetrical chainrings. Traction chainring.
Size (Mass +/-1g): 26T (52g), 28T (54g), 30T (58g), 32T (62g), 34 (69g)
Color: Black, Cannondale Green
Compatibility: RaceFace Cinch system cranks. RF Next SL, RF SIXC, RF Turbine, RF Atlas CINCH cranks. Fits Boost148 frames as well
Material: cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction
Finish: type II anodizing
Ovality: Optimized to each size separately. Range: 10.2-14.4% and Timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center) Patent Pending
Frame clearance (biggest dimension of the oval tip to tip of tooth):
- 26T: 118mm
- 28T: 127mm
- 30T: 134mm
- 32T: 143mm
- 34T: 151mmized to each size separately. Range: 10.2-14.4% and Timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center) Patent Pending
|Black / 26T|
|Black / 28T|
|Black / 30T||RFOV30BK||ABS64984979K|
|Black / 32T||RFOV32BK||ABS64709409K|
|Black / 34T||RFOV34BK|
|Black / 36T|
|Green / 26T|
|Green / 28T|
|Green / 30T|
|Green / 32T|