Our premium 1X Sram® compatible Direct mount Oval chainring is designed for Sram cranks like Force and Rival where spider can be replaced with direct mount chainring. Fits both GXP® and BB30 spindle cranks. Narrow-wide chainring. Perfect choice for CX1® cranks
Advantages of our special Direct mount chainrings:
- Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
- Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Designed to handle mud and grass with easy
- They save weight because they don't need the spider and chainring bolts.
- Superb quality and great look.
- You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker.
- You will not "feel" the oval shape at all
- Reduces stress on knees
Size (Mass +/-1g): 36T (89g), 38T (94g), 40T (104g), 42T (111g)
Color: Black, Racing Red
Compatibility: SRAM Force 22, Force 1, CX1, Rival 22, Rival 1, S900. GXP and BB30 models. Also fits SRAM XX1, X01, X0, X9, X7, S2210, S1400 GXP and Long spindle BB30 models (15mm spacer on drive side)
Material: cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction
Finish: type II anodizing
Ovality: Optimized to each size separately. Range: 10.2-12.1% and Timing of 110.5-112.3° after TDC (top dead center) Patent Pending
|Black / 36T|
|Black / 38T|
|Black / 40T||SRCXOV40BK||ABS53322458K|
|Black / 42T||SRCXOV42BK||ABS53391236K|
|Red / 36T|
|Red / 38T|