ADV Backcountry Jacket is a wind- and waterproof ski jacket designed for Nordic skiing in the backcountry.
This technically advanced jacket is made of a breathable, weather-protective 3-layer fabric and is fully lined with warming grid mesh on the body part for extra insulation, efficient moisture transfer and great comfort. In addition, the jacket also features ventilation zippers at sides, two zip patch pockets and an adjustable hood.
• Breathable wind- and waterproof 3-layer fabric, WP 10,000/MVP 10,000
• Fully lined with warming grid mesh on body
• Polyester mesh lining at sleeves
• Adjustable hood with elastic draw cord
• Hood lined with warming grid fleece
• Ventilation zippers at sides
• Two zip patch pockets at chest
• Tight fit
|Slate/Flow / Small||7318573767286||1912434-992362-S||CRA36624434S|
|Slate/Flow / Medium||7318573739757||1912434-992362-M||CRA3617316M|