You’ve got places to go. The 7i is the reliable super commuter that will get you there. Explore the city's ups and downs with a 7-speed internal gear hub, fenders, rear rack and lightweight but sturdy alloy frame.
- Choose the frame geometry that's right for you: step-over or step-thru, with a lower standover height for easy on and off maneuverability.
- The foot-forward, upright riding position provide optimum speed, comfort and control.
- Choose from a variety of colors.
- Customize your Loft and make it your own. Add a front basket for storage, a bell so they hear you coming and cup holder for your morning coffee.
- Top it off with an Electra Commute helmet with MIPS and arrive fashionably safe.
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||6061-T6 aluminum w/ patented Flat Foot Technology|
|Fork||High-tensile steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg|
|Headset||1" steel threaded|
|Rims/Wheels||Double-wall alloy, 700c x 32h|
Front: Alloy 32h, nutted
Rear: Shimano Nexus 7-speed internal F/W 32h
|Spokes||14G stainless/brass nipples|
|Tires||700 x 35c City tread|
|Crankset||Forged alloy, 170 mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed cartridge 68 mm/116 mm|
|Chain||KMC S1 1/2" × 1/8" nickel plated|
|Shifters||Shimano Revo 7-speed twist shifter|
|Handlebars||Alloy custom bend 30 mm rise|
|Stem||Steel 25.4 mm quill|
|Brakes||Front/rear: alloy dual pivot caliper|
|Saddle||Retro leatherette dual spring|
|Seat Post||Alloy micro-adjust 27.2 mm x 300 mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Matte Black / Medium||601842054000||581035||LOF2115112K|