Just add sunshine and watch them grow. Electra's Sprocket 16" bikes are perfect for first time riders. Featuring Electra's signature style and quality as well as our patented Flat Foot Technology, kids will be riding until the street lights come on. Easy-to-remove training make this the perfect ride for kids ages 3 to 5 between 3' to 3' 10" tall.
It's right for you if...
You're looking for a well designed, quality bike for your little one that is built to last. These fun-sized bikes embody all of the energy, creativity, and explorative nature of being a kid. After all, the best memories are made on two wheels.
The tech you get
Comfort is key with Electra's Flat Foot Technology, Kraton grips, custom Selle Royal saddle, and front linear-pull brake with adjustable reach lever. Parents will love easy-to-remove training wheels, tires with Kevlar Guard casing to protect against flats and a rear coaster brake for a smooth stop.
The final word
There's almost no better feeling than watching your child ride their bike for the first time. And when you finally take the training wheels off? Forget about it. With Electra's legendary quality, style, comfort and control, the Sprocket will make your kid as happy as you are.
Why you'll love it
- Flat Foot Technology allows kids to sit upright and plant their feet flat on the ground without ever leaving the saddle, which means no tippy-toe stops and a wide view of the road so they can see what's coming.
- Front alloy linear-pull brakes and a rear coaster brake with adjustable brake levers allow them to stop on a dime when they hear the ice cream truck.
- Easy-to-remove training wheels that require no tools.
- 16” tires with Kevlar Guard casing to protect against flats and keep them riding all day.
- Designed as a universal, aluminum frame and built to last so this bike can be passed down to siblings.
- Accessorize their new ride with a custom Electra bell or handlebar bag to carry all the necessities.
|16" wheel||91 - 117 cm|
|3'0" - 3'10"|
|Frame size number||16|
|Wheel size||16" kids'|
|A — Seat tube (cm)||22.3|
|B — Seat tube angle||70.0°|
|C — Head tube length (cm)||10.5|
|D — Head angle||70.0°|
|K — Wheelbase (cm)||72.2|
|L — Standover (cm)||48.8|
|M — Frame reach (cm)||22.9|
|N — Frame stack (cm)||36.1|
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||Aluminum w/patented Flat Foot Technology|
|Fork||High tensile steel|
|Rims||Anodized alloy w/machined sidewalls|
Front: Steel 28h
Rear: Coaster 28h
|Tires||16x2.15" w/puncture-resistant Kevlar Guard casing, 67TPI|
|Bottom Bracket||68 mm/126 mm threaded|
|Crankset||Alloy 3-piece w/89 mm w/steel 26T chainring|
|Brakes||Front: alloy linear-pull, rear: coaster brake|
|Handlebars||Electra 16" Sprocket|
|Stem||Forged alloy 25.4 mm quill, 40 mm extension|
|Headset||1" steel threaded|
|Seatpost||Steel 22.2 mm x 200 mm|
|Saddle||Electra Kids Selle Royal 16" saddle, matching design w/scuff guard|
|Pedals||Resin 9/16" w/reflectors|
|Accessories & Extras||No tool needed removable training wheels, stainless steel and anti-rust hardware. Steel chainguard|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Buttercup / 16-inch||601842758182||5273573|
|Ninja Black / 16-inch||601479871636||564862||SPR29306856K|
|Seafoam / 16-inch||601479950492||575358||SPR27885707M|
|Licorice / 16-inch||601842803646||5280413|
|Pixie Blue / 16-inch||601842758199||5273574|
|Cloud White / 16-inch||601842476208||1047816|