These insulated softshell pants provide generous warmth for recreational winter activities with hidden ankle protection that offers a flattering boot-cut.
The Variant pants are the number one choice for medium-intensity sports in very cold weather. These insulated, stretchable and affordable pants are the warmest in our collection. The area that covers the ankle even features an additional lining to prevent snow from penetrating into your boots. These pants are ideal for backcountry snowshoeing, or simply to have fun in the snow.
- Rhino: 2-way stretch breathable woven fabric with DWR treatment
- Drytex® Mesh lining: Comfort and moisture evacuation
- Lite Dexfil insulation: Warmth
- Zip fly with snap and hook-and-eye closure
- Waist with elastic at sides and belt loops: Allows you to wear your own belt and maintains fit without compromising ease of movement
- 2 front pockets with zip and flap
- 9"/23 cm ankle zips
- Inner ankle cuff made with Signature Optimum offer a flattering boot cut
- Reflective accents
- Weather: Cold/Wind