NEVER THE SAME AGAIN
Just like triathlon is a competition of multiple disciplines, Ordu is an elegant blend of aerodynamics, weight, handling, and ergonomics. Once you have experienced Ordu's multiple strengths, it is impossible to feel confident with a lesser machine.
For those who aim to be the fastest, most efficient, and most decorated athletes, Ordu is the future. You and the triathlon will never be the same again.
- It required more than 2,500 hours of calculations... analyzing the frame, fork, and cockpit assembly and identifying areas to refine and reduce aerodynamic resistance.
- Total Drag Reduction (11.5%)
- 41s Faster
- (180km - 43Kkm/h Avg.)
- Ordu is designed to fit the widest possible range of riders. The ergonomics are easily modified over a huge range with just a few adjustment points, easily adaptable for any rider or race regulations. It doesn't matter if you're very flexible or not... Ordu will meet your needs.
- One of the most important points to consider when determining geometry is that the bike must be easy to ride. Going fast isn't just a byproduct of good aerodynamics, it requires comfortable control over the bike.
- We analyzed the areas where large amounts of material were being used for rigidity. By redesigning the shapes, adjusting the laminating process, and using the best carbon fiber available, we shaved the weight considerably.
- Frame: 1130g
- Fork: 440g
- Seatpost: 180g
- Base bar: 245g
- 9s faster
- By taking a different design approach, individually improving multiple factors, and combining them into Ordu, we've carved out 5 extra watts. At Kona, this means reducing the best bike split by more than one minute.
|Frame||Orbea Ordu carbon OMX Disc, monocoque construction, HS 1" - 1 1/8" mini tapered, BB 386mm, powermeter compatible, Thru Axle 12x142mm, thread M12x2 P1, Speed release compatible dropout, Internal Cable Routing.|
|Fork||Orbea Ordu OMX ICR fork 2021, full carbon, 1" head tube, Thru axle 12x100m, thread M12x2P1, Speed release compatible dropout. UCI Legal.|
|Headset||FSA 1-1/8"-1" Integrated Aluminium Cup|
|Rims/Wheels||Vision 55 SC Disc Carbon TLR CL|
|Tires||Vittoria Rubino Pro IV G2.0 TLR 700x25c|
|Crankset||Rotor VEGAST Aero 36x52t|
|Chain||Shimano HG 701|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000 SS|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-28t 11-Speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Bar End SL-BSR1|
|Brakes||TRP T912 TT Hydraulic disc|
|Handlebars||Orbea Ordu OMX - Vision Metron TFA Carbon Aero Clip-on JS-Bend|
|Saddle||Prologo Dimension T4.0 size143 mm|
|Seat Post||Orbea Ordu OMX|
|Bar Ends||Orbea Eva|
|Front Hub||Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12x2 P1 Lite|
|Rear Hub||Orbea Thru Axle 12x142mm M12x2 P1 Lite|
|Accessories & Extras||Orbea Aero Bottle and Bottle cage Set, Aero Accesory Container|
|Color(s)||MyO Custom Colorway - Red and Black|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Red and Black - MyO Custom Designed Colorway / Medium/Large||8434446816697||L14707CM||20224187130O|
|Black and Blue - MyO Custom Designed Colorway / Small/Medium||8434446816666||L14705CM||20224117892O|