The forecast is calling for cold temperatures, a dump of snow, and all you want to do is ride your bike. Sounds great, let's hit it!
There's no need to put a hold on riding during those long winter months, you just need the right tool for the job. The Blizzard is a proper mountain bike with aggressive trail geometry and massively wide tires, ensuring you're ready to ride no matter what the conditions are.
- Trail geometry for playing in soft conditions
- Lightweight rigid fork
- High-performance tires: it's all about the rubber with fat bikes!
- Reliable, rebuildable, service supported rear hub for high torque fat biking
- Thru-axles front and rear
- New 27.5 wheel spec
- All new Carbon rigid fork with 3 pack cargo mounts
- New Shimano I-Spec EV brakes for an uncluttered cockpit
- Shimano SLX drivetrain for bulletproof performance
- 4.5" wide tires for maximum floatation. Studdable construction
- Tubeless-ready out of the box
- Rocky Mountain Toonie drop post helps remount in soft snow
|Frame||Rocky Mountain 6061 SL Series Alloy. 100mm BSA BB. Zero Stack Tapered Headtube. Internal Cable Routing. mm Dropper Post Compatible. 197mm Dropouts|
|Fork||Rocky Mountain Carbon Fat|
|Headset||FSA Orbit NO.57E | 36°x45° Bearings | 30.2mm x 41mm x 7.1mm Upper | 40mm x 51.8mm x 7.5mm Lower|
Front: Rocky Mountain Sealed 150 x 15mm
Rear: SUNringlé SRC 197mm | RMB Axle | 208mm x 12mm x 1.5m
Front: Terrene Cake Eater Fast Rolling Tubeless Studdable 27.5 x 4.5
Rear: Terrene Cake Eater Fast Rolling Tubeless Studdable 27.5 x 4.5
|Crankset||Race Face Ride Cinch|
|Bottom Bracket||Race Face BSA 100 24mm|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano SLX|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Deore 10-51T 12spd|
|Handlebars||Rocky Mountain AM | 780mm Width | 12mm Rise | 9° Backsweep | 5° Upsweep | 31.8mm Clamp|
|Tape/Grips||Rocky Mountain Lock On Light|
|Stem||Rocky Mountain 31.8 AM | All Sizes = 40mm|
|Brakes||Shimano MT4100 2 Piston | Organic Pads | Shimano RT56 180mm F Rotor | Shimano RT56 180mm R Rotor|
|Saddle||WTB Volt | Steel Rails | 142mm Width|
|Seat Post||Rocky Mountain Toonie Drop Alloy | 30.9mm | S = 125mm | MD = 150mm | LG - XL = 170mm|
* Subject to change without notice.