Specialized's Purist Hydroflo MoFlo Bottle features an amorphous silicon dioxide coating that's infused into the inner-wall of the bottle. Essentially, this forms a glass-like finish that provides a totally natural, and completely inert, solution to the problem of your drinks staining the bottle or leaving behind any residual aftertaste. This infusion also shields your fresh water from tasting like plastic on very hot days, making it akin to drinking straight from a sparkling clean glass. The silicon dioxide coating is a mere 20 nanometers thick which, for comparison, is less than 5,000 times thinner than a human hair. Meanwhile, the shape of the bottle feels equally perfect both in the hand and in the cage. This version has Specialized's Hydroflo MoFlo cap and bottle shape. It features a self-a large screw top to accommodate ice and powder mixes. Additionally, Hydroflo features a new three-shape design that not only improves the actual handling of the bottle, but it also secures its position within your cage. They recommend a simple rinse and dry after use, but if you want to wash it, take care not to scratch the inner surface of the plastic. Alternatively, it'll be fine on the top rack of your machine.
- Purist infusion shields the bottle form odor, stains, and mold to keep your water pure and your bottle clean.
- Proprietary engineered resin delivers the most flexible bottle ever designed.
- Ergonomic, three-sided design makes it easy to grip, and it's form fitting to the hand.
- Large screw top design is leak-free and wide enough for ice cubes and scooping in powdered drink mix.
- New MoFlo cap design features a wide water channel to deliver up to 50% greater flow than other leading bottles, plus it features an improved outside grip.
- BPA-Free plastic is made from 100% FDA food- grade materials, and it's printed with non-solvent base (UV Cured), CPSC-approved ink and materials.
|Translucent/Black S-Logo / 23oz||888818228669||44317-2330||SPE51898516K|