Specialized's Women's S-Works Prevail II is the ultimate lightweight racing helmet, combining great ventilation, aerodynamic design and ultra-light construction for the best all-around performance. It features a new high-performance pad design and micro-dial HairPort fit system.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Mega Mouthport optimizes cooling and sweat evaporation.
- Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports.
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- New and improved three-size Asia headform.
- Aerodynamic design.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water.
- Gutter Action brow pad design for increased comfort and sweat management.
- Reflective decals for increased visibility in low-light conditions.
- Patented clip-on visor included.
|Black / Medium||888818170562||60917-0603||SWO29470561K|
|High Vis Pink / Medium||888818170685||60917-0613||SWO35374535K|
|Black / Small||888818172436||60917-0602||SWO29271846K|
|High Vis Pink / Small||888818171040||60917-0612||SWO35878694K|