• This freehub makes your KICKR compatible with Campagnolo 9, 10, and 11 speed cassettes
• Installation is required
• Campagnolo Cassette and Lock Ring are not included
• Installation Note: Please view the installation video on YouTube to ensure you have all of the proper tools before purchasing
• If you do not want to perform the installation yourself, your local bike shop will have the tools and the know-how to get you up and running with Campy
• The black, rubber dust seal mentioned in the video is no longer in use. Please install the Campagnolo freehub without this dust seal
***Please be advised:
The optional KICKR Campy freehub Body is not compatible with the 2017 KICKR (only the 2 previous models of KICKR's are compatible with the KICKR Campy FHB). Since the spacing is the same, 11 speed Campy users can use the standard KICKR 11 speed cassette. However, a Campy cassette cannot be added to the standard KICKR freehub body (since the splines are different). For 10 speed Campy users (with the 2017 KICKR), you would need to purchase a 3rd party cassette, such as the following example http://www.ambrosio.co.uk/ambrosio_cassettes.htm (this cassette will fit the standard 2017 KICKR freehub body).