Your Search: "argon 18"
$1,398.99 - $1,718.99
Features: - Firecrest rim shape - ABLC (Aerodynamic Boundary Layer Control) - 77/177 Hub technology - Improved bearing protection and sealant - Spoke Count: Front 18, Rear 24 - Optimized flange geometry and spoke hole attachment pattern with Sapim CX Sprint spokes
Got a Texas-sized SUV equipped with Yakima's LoadWarrior rooftop carrier? Then you may need Yakima's LoadWarrior Extension. It's constructed of heavy-duty, weather-resistant steel and it adds 18 inches and 40% more carrying capacity to Yakima's LoadWarrior rooftop basket (sold separately).
DrTray is the ultimate tray rack for your hitch. It can easily handle road, mountain, and fat-tire bikes with up to 5” tires. Bike clearance is top notch, with 18” between the trays. To make it even better, the bike tray spacing can be adjusted tool-free while the bikes are loaded, virtually eliminating any issues with bike-to-bike interference. The ergonomic remote tilt lever is intuitive to use and allows quick access to the rear of the vehicle as well as a convenient carrying handle. Its locking SpeedKnob delivers simple and secure vehicle attachment, and exceptional bike theft protection is built in with a burly SKS cable lock system. Plus, DrTray is adaptable – add an EZ+1 to carry a third bike! - Weighs in at only 34 pounds– the lightest rack in its class. (2” receiver Model only) - Securely carries 26” to 29” wheels and tires up to 5” wide - Unrivaled spacing between bikes - up to 18” between each bike - Tool-free adjustment while bikes are loaded minimizes the potential for bike-to-bike interference - Easy-to-use remote tilt lever and lightweight, aluminum design makes raising and lowering the rack a breeze - Tool-free locking SpeedKnob for a secure and easy install to your vehicle - Extra burly SKS cable lock system for each bike secures both wheels and frame - Add the EZ+1 and carry a third bike (2” receiver model only, sold separately) TECHNICAL SPECS - Weight: 34.00 lbs - Dimensions: L 16.00” x W 54.00” x H 11.50”
Long, narrow and sleek, Yakima's SkyBox 18 safely totes your gear. It sports a rugged and spacious design and a smooth, aerodynamic profile. Plus, with no-assembly, rapid-fire mounting hardware and dual-sided, spring-loaded openings, it's easy to get this box on and off, and opened and closed. The universal mounting hardware fits round and square crossbars, plus many factory racks, too.
This stem cap is where your bike fashion sense and the weight weenie in you collide. This Ultralight and ultra-sleek stem cap integrates a 5mm, 10mm or 15mm headset spacer with your stem cap in finely machined piece. Why have extra steerer tube requiring spacers on top of your stem you ask? Well, many carbon steerers require that the steer tube extend above the stem. Also, riders may want the flexibility to move handlebar height up and down for different types of riding or for bike re-sale. - Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA - 1 1/8" top (straight 1 1/8" or 1 1/2" to 1 1/8" taper) steerer tubes only - 6061-T6 aluminum - 5mm internal cylinder wall height - Black aluminum bolt included Total weight (cap + bolt): 5mm= 12g. Compare to a standard flat stem cap and steel bolt at 20 grams + spacers add even more.
This Wheels Manufacturing Shimano/SRAM Single Speed Conversion Kit includes chain guides for carefree single speeding. Large chain guides sandwich the cog with diameters slightly larger than the cog to keep the chain from hopping off the rear cog. Includes: - (2) - 9mm chain guides - (6) - 3mm spacers - (2) - 1mm shims - (4) - 0.3mm shims - (1) - lockring - (1) - 16t cog Compatible with: - Any ½ x 1/8 pitch chain, this includes BMX and Track chains - Any 8 or 9-speed chain Note: Does not work acceptably with any 10 or 11-speed chain
- Cassette Body Type: Single Cog Driver - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2" x 1/8" - Material: Steel - Tooth Count: 9
The Index frontload stem offers a taller 16mm rise, which allows you to run your bars as high as some topload stems, without having to compromise on the clean and simple frontload look. The wider 48mm faceplate helps provides secure and safe clamping, and the sunken section on the top allows you to run your topcap flush with the stem. This is one smooth stem that might just surprise you... - Material: 6061-T6 alloy, full CNC machined - Steertube: 1 1/8“ threadless clamp-on - Weight: 330g (11.65oz)
The 157's little brother, this basket is just as functional. Some people don't need to cart around large pizzas or multiple full-size grocery bags, so this basket is for the more streamlined commuters and delivery pros. Sturdy one-piece legs offer all the support you'll need when hauling heavier loads. This rack cannot be used on bicycles with front suspension systems or springer forks. - Standard front bicycle basket fits most bikes - Adjustable legs mount to front axle for a secure fit - 18" x 13" x 6" deep - UV Weather-resistant bike basket - Available with wooden bottom to better hold your cargo
United push in bar ends are made from a durable nylon material. Just knock into the end of your bars and away you go. Weight (g): 18 per pair
Where bike mechanics go, Topeak's PrepBox Toolkit follows! This all-in-one bicycle repair kit holds 18 chrome-vanadium and hardened-steel bike tools, each with its own cutout, so you can always be sure you've got the right tool for the job. This tough case has a sturdy carrying handle and secure latches to keep it closed in transit. If you need room for more tools or small parts, simply attach the included zip bag, add the other items, and you're good to go. This is the perfect kit for home and event bike maintenance and repairs.
- Double wall Alex ACE17 26'' alloy rim - Silver - Machined sidewalls with wear line indicator - Inner rim width: 18 mm - Outer rim width: 23 mm - Rim height: 17 mm - No eyelets - Schrader valve - 36 holes - Zinc plated steel spokes - Silver
- Double wall Alex ACE17 26'' alloy rim - Black - Machined sidewalls with wear line indicator - Inner rim width: 18 mm - Outer rim width: 23 mm - Rim height: 17 mm - No eyelets - Schrader valve - 36 holes - Zinc plated steel spokes - Silver
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 27.5'' / 584 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 22mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Deore HB-M525 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel Blade-Black, DB 2.0 TO 1.8 - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 27mm - Depth 19mm - Rim Model Sun Inferno 27 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 27.5'' / 584 - Axle Type 15mm TA - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Disc Center Lock - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 22mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano XT HB-M8010 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel Blade-Black, DB 2.0 TO 1.8 - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 27mm - Depth 19mm - Rim Model Sun Inferno 27
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 27.5'' / 584 - Axle Type 20mm TA - Hub Spacing 110mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Disc Center Lock - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 22mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano ZEE HB-M640 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel Blade-Black, DB 2.0 TO 1.8 - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 27mm - Depth 19mm - Rim Model Sun Inferno 27
Freewheel turner for 1/8" fixed gear cogs
Superman needed a phone booth but all you need to change outfits is Sugoi's Versa Vest. It's held closed with simple magnets so it's super quick to take off or pull on. Sugoi's Argon fabric will keep the wind and water at bay and the mesh venting will keep you feeling fresh. And, a horizontal rear access slot allows easy access to your jersey pockets without taking off the vest.
We won't blame you for attention to detail. In fact, Spank's got your back. These headset spacer kits are available in 8 popular colors, and come with 3 rings in incremental sizes, to make your next cockpit set up a thing of ease and beauty. - Material: Alloy - Sizes (mm): 3 / 6 / 12 - Diameter: 1 1/8" (28.6mm) - Finish: Brushed Anodized
- A super slim 12mm for maximized pedal clearance, weight optimized trail pedal at 360g per set. - Forged alloy body is shot peened and anodized for increased durability - Equipped with forged hollow taper chromoly steel axles for unmatched strength - Sealed bearings, IGUS bushings - 18 preassembled pins in virtual concavity for ultimate grip and stability on trails - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: MGR, industrial grade axle assembly, chamfered leading edges - MATERIAL: Forged MGR alloy body, CNC optimized - PLATFORM SIZE (mm): 100 x 100 - PLATFORM PROFILE (mm): 12 - WEIGHT (g): ±360 / Set - AXLE: Cold forged chromoly steel - BEARING / BUSHING Full complement industrial sealed bearing, IGUS bushing - PINS: 18 steel pins (per pedal) - virtual concavity configuration - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, CNC logos
$10.99 - $13.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
$5.99 - $34.99
Shimano Pulley-Set Standard Fits for: RD-5700A/ 5700/ 5600/ 5501/ 5500/ 4600/ 4500/ 4400/ 3400/ 3300 RD-M 662/ 601/ 600/ 582/ 591/ 581/ 580/ 571/ 570/ 531/ 530/ 511/ 510/ 430/ 390/ 330 RD-T 300/ 661/ 400 RD-F 800/ 700 RD-C 810 RD-MC 20/ 18 CT-S 500
Shimano Nexus Sprocket is a genuine Shimano replacement part for Nexus geared hubs. Available in 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 tooth sprockets.
$27.99 - $33.99
This is the correct plug-and-play wire for Shimano's E-Tube Di2 electric-shifting systems. It comes in sixteen different lengths, so choose the one(s) that's right for your Di2 E-Tube wiring configuration.
FEATURES - Super Bright (950 Lumens) *Daytime Flash - Last Mode Memory - Auto On Night Sensor - USB Remote Switch Compatible - SOS Mode - Magnetic on the Go Removable Battery - USB Rechargeable - Up to 45 hrs Runtime SPECS - Solid Modes: High (700 Lumens): 1.5 hrs, Medium (350 Lumens): 3 hrs, Low (180 Lumens): 5 hrs - Flash Modes: *Daytime Flash (950 Lumens): 45 hrs, Medium Flash (450 Lumens): 18 hrs, Low Flash (150 Lumens): 20 hrs, SOS: 24 hrs - Weight: 125 Grams with Bracket - User Replaceable Battery: SAMSUNG® 1-Cell Li-Ion, 2600 mAh
Material: steel, chromized treatment, type 510 HX Size: 1/2” x 1/8” Color: rasta Features: heavy duty bmx chain, salt embossed logo on links Weight: 363 g (0.80 lb?/?12.80 oz) (100 links)
Rim: salt AM single wall alloy rim, 36 hole version for 18“ / 20“ and 32 hole version for 16“, straight sidewalls Hub: salt ROOKIE low flange alloy hub, 36 hole version for 18“ / 20“ and 32 hole version for 16“, loose ball, 3/8“ axle Size: 16“ or 18“ Color: black Features: designed by salt (exclusive shape), pin joint Weight: 786g (1.73lb / 27.72oz) (16“), 887g (1.95lb /31.28oz) (18“), 965 g (2.12 lb?/ 34.03 oz) (20“)
$94.99 - $99.99
SRAM's 1050 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
The Redneck XLT, often imitated but never duplicated, the OG 1 1/8" front clamping stem. We've been running the Redneck since 93', killing off what your dads call the "Gooseneck." It's been through its refinements since then, making it light enough for the track and strong enough for the streets. Reach (mm): 53 Stack Height (mm): 32 Rise (Upright / Invert) (mm): 8.4 Clamp bolts: 8 x 1.25mm Pinch Bolts: 8 x 1.25mm Weight (g): 320
$139.99 - $169.99
Luxus unicycles are unicycles with a premium equipment. They are available in 12'', 16'', 18'', 20'', 24'', 26'' and in various colours. They are equipped with a flatcrown-frame for tricks and a very comfortable Luxus saddle. Antislip pedals with rounded corners – as well as models with yellow tires allow indoor use. And the best: Luxus unicycles come with two seatposts: a short and a long one. This way, you just use the short one at the beginning, and once kids get bigger – or if daddy wants to try, just take the long one. No need to cut the seatpost anymore!
Page 1 of 3 Next page