- Superlight, CNC machined magnesium arms with titanium hardware - Lever compatibility: 2.5 leverage ratio levers (Shimano 7900 or similar) - Dual pivot design with cam/sliding quick release and machined barrel adjuster - CNC machined Inplace P960 Road adjustable angle pad holders with both alloy and carbon rim compound pads
Aerodynamic U-style TT/Tri brake with asymmetrical forged TT6 aluminum arms - Center carrier mounts behind the front fork legs and seat stay bridge - Side-pull cable routing with flexi cable pipe ensures that steering is unobstructed - Includes titani
Riding comfortably at speed requires an unconscious, intuitive confidence in your machine. It requires knowing that whatever conditions you come across your brakes will be ready and able to deliver reliable control in any situation. Say hello to XTR Trail brakes, and say goodbye to compromise. The integration of Servo-Wave brake-boosting lever technology generates an incredible amount of lightweight stopping power that can be precisely rolled on and off with a single-finger—leaving a better grip on the bar for charging through the rowdy sections. With full-ceramic caliper pistons and Ice-Tech radiator-fin-backed brake pads to dissipate heat, these brakes maintain cool, quiet function under wide-open descents with uncanny consistency.
Shimano's caliper brakes offer high-power, high-modulation stopping. These brakes feature mid-reach construction for compatibility with tires up to 32mm wide. High-strength aluminum brake arms keep weight down and cartridge brake shoes with conical washers let you dial in them in to suit your riding needs.
- Non-Integrated brake levers for urban, Singlespeed, Cross, Tri and tt use - Ergonomic aluminum lever with grippy, textured rubber hoods - Includes spring loaded push button cable tension quick release.
With comfortable hoods and lightweight aluminum levers, SRAM's S500 Single Speed Brake Levers are the perfect choice for your non-geared bike. Even if you don't run gears, you can still get all the renowned ergonomic, high-level SRAM lever function.
SRAM's 500 TT ergonomic brake levers slice the wind and make a great addition to any aerodynamic speed machine. The return springs provide a solid feel and help prevent brake drag, while the aluminum levers offer pinpoint control for maximum stopping power. Plus, the internal cable routing gives a clean look and top aerodynamics.
Just because you eschew gears doesn't mean you're willing to settle for heavy, retro brake levers. Welcome to single speed paradise with SRAM's 900 Single Speed Brake Levers. The unidirectional carbon levers are impressively light and SRAM's renowned ergonomic hoods are always comfy. Set up your single speed rig right with SRAM's 900 brake levers.
The built-in adjustability of SRAM's 990 Aero Brake Levers makes it easy to achieve your preferred braking feel on almost any aerobar setup. A turn of a 2mm Allen key frees the lever to spin, allowing the user to make up to 8mm’s of inward or outward adjustment to their brake calipers. Such wide adjustability makes it easy to fine-tune hard to reach brakes on the most innovative triathlon and time trial machines.
Bolt on Avid's 20R Brake Pads for consistent, powerful braking. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Pad Shape Number: 37
Jagwire's Basics Road Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent braking and durability.
Jagwire's Disc Brake Pads for the Avid BB5 brake feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
Bolt on Avid's Shorty Brake Pads for excellent braking no matter the conditions. The easy-to-use cartridge design makes swapping pads a breeze.
Shimano's Claris Flat Bar Brake Levers offer powerful and confident braking for bikes with flat bars. Their aluminum lever blades are ergonomically curved for a confident grip.
Profile's 3/One Aluminum Aerobrake Levers are light and supremely aerodynamic, the perfect complement to your cutting-edge triathlon or time-trial bicycle. They boast feathery, stiff, and ergonomic 1-finger aluminum levers with a composite mount, and internal cable routing capabilities for optimum aerodynamics (cables sold separately).
Profile's 3/One Caron Aerobrake Levers are light and supremely aerodynamic, the perfect complement to your cutting-edge triathlon or time-trial bicycle. They boast feathery, stiff, and ergonomic 1-finger carbon levers with a composite mount, and internal cable routing capabilities for optimum aerodynamics (cables sold separately).
Add another braking option to your road or cross bars with Cane Creek's Cross Top Brake Levers. They are a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses by enabling braking from the tops of the bars.
Are you running linear-pull brakes on a bike with drop bars? You need Cane Creek's Drop V Brake Levers. They have the correct cable pull to properly activate linear-pull brakes. There's also a brake release button on the aluminum lever which facilitates easier wheel changes.
• DH / FR / All-Mountain brake system • Delivers an impeccable combination of power, modulation and consistency for heavy duty applications (DH and e-Bike). • Based of the SRAM Guide architecture, however with larger fluid reservoirs and pistons for the ultimate power and heat management • Forged aluminum lever blade • Tool-Free detented reach adjust • Lever pivot bushings • Enhanced piggyback reservoir with timing port closure for consistent braking performance. • Oversize 4-piston caliper with heat management system • Bleeding edge port for easy setup and service • Steel-backed metal sintered pads • Matchmaker X compatible • Rotors and mounting brackets sold separately.
$19.99 - $27.99
Keep your disc brakes performing at their best with Jagwire's Disc Brake Pads for Avid brakes. They are available in Jagwire's Mountain Sport, Mountain Pro and Mountain Pro Extreme models. The Sports have a low-noise, semi-metallic compound on a steel backing plate for all-around use. The Mountain Pros are high-performance pads with an aluminum backing plate and a semi-metallic compound. They are almost half the weight of the Sports and perfect for cross-country riding. The Pro Extremes are ideal for wet conditions or downhill with their aggressive sintered compound and vented steel backing plate.
$34.99 - $39.99
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Compound: Organic - Pad Shape Number: 37
$34.99 - $39.99
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide disc brakes.
• Aluminum backing with extended cooling fins help regulate brake system temperature • High performance organic compound
$9.99 - $13.99
• Long pad with mud plow tip, off-center post helps extend life • Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding • Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance • Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions • Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
• Extra-long molded pads for MTB linear brakes • Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding • Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions • Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$24.99 - $27.99
• High performance compounds recommended for all•conditions • Steel backing
$16.99 - $17.99
• Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment • Red: sem-•aggressive compound for good performance • Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions • Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
Basics brake pads offer a durable, reliable replacement to get bikes back on the road. - All-weather compound - Compatible with caliper style brakes all-weather compound - 50mm long - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: One Piece - Rim Compatibility: Standard
$24.99 - $34.99
Jagwire's Cross Pro Brake Pads use a combination of mountain and road brake-pad technologies for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability so they're ideal for cyclocross use. These brake pads are cartridge style for easy pad replacement without losing your brake shoe adjustment. And there are wheel guides to make wheel installation faster and easier. The Cross Pros are available in threaded or threadless (post-mount) versions to fit most bicycles.
Page 1 of 8 Next page