Take a break. Let us do the work!
Here at Woodcock Cycle Works, we believe that a good bike is like a good friend. The more care you put in, the more you get out. Which means regular service and love for your bike equals countless adventures and good times will be in store. We believe that good bike maintenance is the key to a long-and happy cycling relationship and we are here to help you and your ride go the distance!
Every service appointment gets a free assessment at drop off so you can be certain that the service we do is exactly what your bike needs.
*Parts and components are not included in package prices.
**Additional fees will be applied if cleaning is required to perform the requested service.
Service Prices A La Carte
Working On Your Own? Shop Tools!
- Woodcock Cycle Works reserves the right to discontinue or alter service options and pricing without notice. Woodcock Cycle Works reserves the right to refuse, reschedule or cancel service appointments without notice, regardless of whether the service has been confirmed. Woodcock Cycle Works will not arrange/facilitate or insure the shipment of items outside the time of purchase.
- An additional $2 Environmental/Shop fee will be applied to all service transactions.
- Labour completed outside of service packages or A la carte services will be charged an hourly shop rate of $70.
- Additional fees will be applied if cleaning is required to perform the requested service.
- A storage fee of $2/day will be applied for bicycles left for more than 5-days following the completion of service. Bicycles left for more than 90-days will be donated or recycled.
- Unless explicitly noted, labour rates do not include the price of parts.
- Service quotes will not be provided by phone or email.
- If you have any service-related questions including the pricing and availability of rush service, please contact our service department by phone:
(204) 594 5124 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org.