Engineered from 100% Japanese Yamamoto neoprene, 2XU’s A:1 is designed for triathletes demanding optimal flotation and flexibility. Featuring concave water entrapment zones on the forearm, rollbar for enhanced body positioning and floating zip panel for extended reach, this wetsuit utilizes 39 Cell front buoyancy panel for elevation in the water. The A:1 brings top-end technology to entry-level triathletes.
- Chest: 4.5mm (Smooth Skin)
- Shoulders: 1.5mm w/3mm transition zone (Super Stretch)
2) Max Buoyancy
- 39 cell front buoyancy panel
3) Floating zip panel provides extra DPS (Distance Per Stroke)
- Zipper has its own panel so it does not inhibit the flexibility in any way. This allows the flexible underarm to move as much as possible without pulling on the inflexible zipper.
4) 520% stretch lining for enhanced lateral flexibility
1) SCS (Super Composite Skin) Coating
- Hydrodynamic silicone coating
- Enhances Speed through water, durability and flexibility
2) Velocity Strakes
- Hydrodynamic Stability for a neutral flow through the water with a more streamlined position and less side-to-side movement.
3) Concave Water Entrapment Zone
- Designed to create more surface area on the forearm, creating resistance during the catch stroke, giving more speed in the water enhancing DPS.
- Wraps around the hips to improved core buoyancy + body position
How should my 2XU Wetsuit fit?
Your suit should fit adequately in terms of both your height and weight. In the case that you fit into more than one size, you should opt for the smaller size. While 2XU Wetsuits come in both men's and women's styles, some females prefer the fit of a men's suit. This is fine. On the arms, your wetsuit sleeves should finish at least one finger gap in distance from your wrist bone. This will ensure the suit is sitting high enough and does not pull on the shoulders. In the legs, the wetsuit legs should finish 3/4 of the way down your shin. This will ensure the suit is sitting high into the crutch. If sitting too low, the suit will pull on the top of the shoulders.
Around the neck, the wetsuit should be firm but not to the point that breathing is restricted. If the neck bunches at all, the suit is too big. The neck is the number one area water can enter the suit, so it needs to be secure.
For specific sizing, please refer to the Size Guide below.
|Black/Cobalt Blue / Small||09336340404187||MW2304cBLK/CBBS|
|Black/Cobalt Blue / Medium||09336340404217||MW2304cBLK/CBBM|
|Black/Cobalt Blue / Large||09336340404248||MW2304cBLK/CBBL|
|Black/Cobalt Blue / X-Large||09336340404262||MW2304cBLK/CBBXL|
|Black/Cobalt Blue / XX-Large||09336340404279||MW2304cBLK/CBBXXL|
|Black/Cobalt Blue / XXX-Large||09336340404286||MW2304cBLK/CBBXXXL|
|Black/Cobalt Blue / Small/Tall||09336340404194||MW2304cBLK/CBBST|
|Black/Cobalt Blue / Medium/Tall||09336340404224||MW2304cBLK/CBBMT|
|Black/Cobalt Blue / Medium/Solid||09336340404231||MW2304cBLK/CBBMS|
|Black/Cobalt Blue / Large/Tall||09336340404255||MW2304cBLK/CBBLT||A1A32582593T|
|Black/Cobalt Blue / Small/Medium||09336340404200||MW2304c BLK/CBB SM|