The 2XU Race Wetsuit is built with Yamamoto’s latest neoprene technology and SCS hydrodynamic silicone coating for maximum performance in the water. Featuring embossed Concave Water Entrapment Zones on the forearm and rollbar for added core support, this wetsuit offers unmatched buoyancy and floating zip panels. Additional underarm and shoulder paneling maximize flexibility for a wetsuit that delivers on performance with every stroke.
1) 39 Cell lower torso and leg panels for maximum buoyancy
2) Floating zip panel provides extra DPS (Distance Per Stroke)
- Zipper has its own panel so it does not inhibit the flexibility in any way. This allows the flexible underarm to move as much as possible without pulling on the inflexible zipper.
3) 520% stretch lining for enhanced lateral flexibility
1) Nano SCS (Super Composite Skin) Coating
- Thin layer of air bubbles between coating and neoprene that adds 4% buoyancy
- Hydrodynamic silicone coating
- Enhances Speed through water, durability and flexibility
2) Concave Water Entrapment Zone
- Designed to create more surface area on the forearm, creating resistance during the catch stroke, giving more speed in the water enhancing DPS.
3) Velocity Strakes
- Hydrodynamic Stability for a neutral flow through the water with a more streamlined position and less side to side movement.
4) Transition panel
- Seam overlap technology for flexibility
- Wraps around the hips to improved core buoyancy + body position
How should my 2XU Wetsuit fit?
Your suit should fit adequately in terms of both your height and weight. In the case that you fit into more than one size, you should opt for the smaller size. While 2XU Wetsuits come in both men's and women's styles, some females prefer the fit of a men's suit. This is fine. On the arms, your wetsuit sleeves should finish at least one finger gap in distance from your wrist bone. This will ensure the suit is sitting high enough and does not pull on the shoulders. In the legs, the wetsuit legs should finish 3/4 of the way down your shin. This will ensure the suit is sitting high into the crutch. If sitting too low, the suit will pull on the top of the shoulders.
Around the neck, the wetsuit should be firm but not to the point that breathing is restricted. If the neck bunches at all, the suit is too big. The neck is the number one area water can enter the suit, so it needs to be secure.
For specific sizing, please refer to the Size Guide below.
|Black/Desert Red / Small||09336340407850||MW3813c BLK/DTR S||RAC30216118D|
|Black/Desert Red / Small/Tall||09336340407867||MW3813c BLK/DTR ST|
|Black/Desert Red / Small/Medium||09336340407874||MW3813c BLK/DTR SM|
|Black/Desert Red / Medium||09336340407881||MW3813c BLK/DTR M||RAC30192571D|
|Black/Desert Red / Medium/Tall||09336340407898||MW3813c BLK/DTR MT|
|Black/Desert Red / Medium/Solid||09336340407904||MW3813c BLK/DTR MS|
|Black/Desert Red / Large||09336340407911||MW3813c BLK/DTR L||RAC30840181D|
|Black/Desert Red / Large/Tall||09336340407928||MW3813c BLK/DTR LT||RAC31131827D|
|Black/Desert Red / X-Large||09336340407935||MW3813c BLK/DTR XL||RAC31473075D|
|Black/Desert Red / XX-Large||09336340407942||MW3813c BLK/DTR XXL|
|Black/Desert Red / XXX-Large||09336340407959||MW3813c BLK/DTR XXXL|