The Women's Aero Tri Shorts are optimized for triathlon performance and comfort without any compromise. They feature the latest developments in aerodynamics and race ergonomics.
The HiTop waist is made of a perforated double elastic to make sure there isn't any pressure on your belly, even when bloating happens during the run. Two extra angled back pockets offer plenty of storage for bars and gels while preventing any loss during the race thanks to a tight elastic opening. Fill the ice pockets located near the common iliac artery with ice from the feed zone to help blood vessels stay cool. The new women's Tri Air 2 chamois offers more padding in the front area for maximum comfort when riding in an aero position.
- Fit Tech: Slim
- Fabric: CB Gladiator: Highly compressive fabric, maximizes muscular performance and recovery. Chlorine-resistant and maintains great compression both in water and on the road - Highlander Mesh: Designed for maximum moisture vapor transfer (MVT), which helps prevent overheating from exercise by venting moisture vapor build-up
- Fabric Technology: Chlorine-resistant, Cooling effect treatment
- Chamois: TriAir 2
- Inseam: 9.5" / 24 cm
- Leg Finish: Lazer-finished at thighs
- Pockets: 2 mesh ice pockets at inner legs - 2 angled rear pockets
- Sun Protection: UPF/SPF 50
- Visibility Features: Reflective logo
- Waist: HugFit waist
|WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES)|
|(5) BODY LENGTH||56||58||60||62||64||65|
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the top of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch, and up your back to meet the starting point.
|Neon Dark / X-Small||690222338519|
|Neon Dark / Small||690222338526||LGW30240067S|
|Neon Dark / Medium||690222338533||LGW30704021M|
|Neon Dark / Large||690222338540||LGW30745372L|
|Neon Dark / X-Large||690222338557|
|Neon Dark / XX-Large||690222338564|