Research in the wind tunnel has proven the Speed Tech fabric to be the fastest out there. It is now featured on the back and shoulders of the Women's Aero Tri Sleeveless for minimum air drag on this wind-sensitive area. Since nutrition is as important as the swim, bike, and run during a triathlon, new angled back pockets offer plenty of storage for bars and gels while preventing any loss during the race thanks to a tight elastic opening. Fill the ice pockets located near the common iliac artery with ice from the feed zone to help blood vessels stay cool.
Made for those performers who still prefer classic sleeveless tops, the Women's Aero Tri Sleeveless is built to excel in hot races and provide maximum movement freedom while featuring the latest developments in aerodynamics and race ergonomics.
- Fit Tech: Slim
- Fabric: CB Mondo: Four-way stretch micro-filament known for its softness and comfort - CB SpeedTech: One of the most aerodynamic fabrics developed. Made of dimpled mesh construction, this fabric is light, breathable and chlorine-resistant - Speed Tech Striped: Linear channel construction that allows a better laminar airflow, which reduces the cyclist's drag factor and improves aerodynamics - Highlander Mesh: Designed for maximum moisture vapor transfer (MVT), which helps prevent overheating from exercise by venting moisture vapor build-up
- Fabric Technology: Chlorine-resistant, Cooling effect treatment
- Features: Aerodynamic and hydrodynamic
- Pockets: 2 ice pockets at sides - 2 angled rear pockets
- Sun Protection: UPF/SPF 50
- Visibility Features: Reflective logo, Reflective trim
- Zipper: Full-length zip
|WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES)|
|(5) BODY LENGTH||56||58||60||62||64||65|
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the top of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch, and up your back to meet the starting point.
|Neon Dark / X-Small||690222338274|
|Neon Dark / Small||690222338281||LGW34346961S|
|Neon Dark / Medium||690222338298||LGW34485429M|
|Neon Dark / Large||690222338304||LGW34696451L|
|Neon Dark / X-Large||690222338311|
|Neon Dark / XX-Large||690222338328|