The iconic RockShox chassis got the fat treatment by reengineering it to meet the unique needs of fat tires and wheels. Everything from crown, to arch, to axle has been optimized to tackle the increased torsional loads of its wide stance. With more traction and control than ever before, you'll never be happier you went fat.
- Low speed compression
- 3-position compression (Open/Platform/Lock) damper adjustment
- Solo Air lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously
- Fast Black coating on the upper tubes provides improved durability and decreased friction
- Rapid Recovery allows the fork to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision
- Sag Gradients are printed right on the fork's upper tubes, making perfect suspension setup easy and accurate
- Air Guides - starting pressures noted on the back of the fork help you set up your suspension in seconds instead of minutes
|Brake Compatibility||Disc brake|
|Steerer Diameter/Material||1.5" Tapered|
|Stanchion Diameter/Materials||32mm straight wall aluminum|
|Dropouts||150 x 15mm thru-axle|
|Adjustments||Crown damper adjust, external rebound, low speed comp to lock|
* Subject to change without notice.
|150 x 15mm / Gloss Black / 120mm / 26-inch||710845845291||00.4020.560.001||ROC71314839K|